Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Fix For Yakuake Location Bug On Fluxbox


I like yakuake, it is hidden when you don't need it, and it shows when you press F12. It is the best terminal. But I am using Fluxbox and found a bug which appear only with yakuake on fluxbox. It shows on different location every time when you set to visible. This is very annoying for me. The yakuake developers are not released any new version from long time and I decide to fix it myself.
And I successed (I am never programming in C++), the fix is only one line.
You can get pacth here.

That is why I like Open Source software.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link to the patch is broken, any chance you can post it somewhere else, or tell me which line to change.

Anonymous said...

link to the patch is broken, can you repost, or tell where the broken line is.

PoisoneR said...

Sorry the no-ip domain is expired.

Here is the new link

http://poisoner.1nk.us/dev/yakuake-2.7.5.fluxbox.patch

PoisoneR said...

I think this is fixed in the new version 2.8