Friday, February 16, 2007

Moto trip

Last weekend the weather was perfect and I decide to make small moto trip.
I get my old motorcycle, cleaned it up from the dust, and started the engine. I rode the motorcycle up on the mountain road. I was not ridden from the summer and was very cool. This is one of the best things I like to do.
I had little problem, because I didn't check how much fuel I have, and when I riding on the road the engine at once stopped to work. For luck I was took my mobile phone with myself and I called to my father. He came with some fuel and I charged it in the motorcycle. Next time I will not forget to check it :)
This winter is very weird, because it is the most warmed I ever seen. This is not very good and maybe is result from global warming, I don't know. But it is good winter for the moto bikers, some of them didn't stop to ride their bikes for the winter.

No comments: