Thursday, December 14, 2006

Nobody loves me, nobody loves me enough

Before couple of months I met a girl, the perfect girl. I liked her from the beginning. She has name of a flower. And she is beautiful like a flower.
She is very smart, likes discotheques, computers, painting and to having fun.
She is always smiled. And her smile was the best thing what i like in her.
She is everything what i want from girl. She is unreal girl, everybody who see her will love her.
I liked everything in her, and also that which i didn't know. I don't know enough english words to describe her.
I started to think for her all the time. I usually don't dream, but I was dreaming about her some times. She was the girl of my unknown dreams. I was thinking only for her, and nothing other.
I was not able to see any other girls in the bus, on the street or anywhere, was only she.
My brain was stopped to work like normal, I made some stupid things. Like this infinity recursion in my code, for example:
public function getField() {
             return $this->getField();
}
Everything was fine, but i didn't know what she really thinks about me. That was killing me and made me insane.
I had to know what she think about me. And we talked about that, I told her everything what I think and feel to her,  everything that i want to say. I had to know what she think, and to stop killing me. And main answer from her was
"Sweaty, i like you, but as a friend."
After that i had to stop thinking about her, i received my answer.  I expected that answer, but i wanted more the other one. But it doesn't matter what i want. It was hard, but that is the life. We are still friends, and i didn't see her from then, only we are chatting online sometimes. Maybe I will never gonna meet another girl like her, or maybe it shouldn't...

Posted by Bobby a.k.a. LonelyBoy

No comments: